I am really tired and upset today. For the past 2-3 weeks I feel like all the crap of my new job is being blamed on me. Because I am the most passive. The other therapist don't want to do intakes. And somehow my boss has arrived on telling everyone "Ava has to do 46 intakes so you can do your work" PAUSE i can only have 23 people. Period. How did i end up with double the load. Also how did i get put in the blame seat. I have been technically employed for 2 months and have yet to see a check. I am burning through my other little piddly check from my second job to be stood up by parents, and still not have any children. I found out that the intakes and work i did at another center will not even be my center. The new therapist gets to take those kids. WHAT ... pause... i did all the damn work and she gets to just waltz on in and do the work. And this double intakes is setting it up for someone else to do the same.
Yesterday while in his presence and fielding phone calls today from other people has reinforced that my boss is blaming me for the lack of clients, inconsistency, and productivity. I just called him to speak to him.. and he said he would call me back. Have I received it no. It makes me mad that yesterday i found out I don't have important numbers to process documents I need to process. I found out that others really think it is because I am "unmotivated" when I have been working the shit out of this the best I can. I AM SOOO OVER THIS. I cannot wait to have my conversation with him.
Aw Avie!!!! That really stinks and i know you've been over the moon with this, but man.......you are really fed up! You're cussing!! You don't cuss....I hope things work out and this conversation that you two are going to have or have had since this was posted yesterday will be the final one! Thinking of you and praying that things get better!
ReplyDelete