So this is my first blog. Well minus FB (notes) and a Long time ago on myspace. I can't say that I have more or less important things to get out of my head onto the screen. If you are following my blog I am sure I will have many wonderful and not so wonderful things to blog about. Primarily I talk about my love life (or lack of one), school (which is not in play right now), family, and career. I know that all sounds soooo exciting like a sink full of dirty dishwater. But I am sure it will be more awesome than I give it credit for.
I want to do this thing that my friend from grad school is doing. It is a 101 things in a 1001 days challenge. she got it from this page http://www.foldedspace.org/weblog/2007/04/101_thing_in_1001_days.html. It approximates that it take almost 3 years to complete the things you list as objectives. I am going to take the time to think about some things i would like to see happen in the next 3 years. Three years seems like a long time, but it really isn't in the scheme of things. Plus instead of griping over stuff I can just do things to change it.
So this blog will be partially a therapeutic release of all the stuff o go through. But also a testomonial to the tings on my 101 things list. I am going to start working on the stuff for the list. When i am finished i will post it on here. And from that day starts my 1001 things. I look forward to blogging with you... and talking with you. CHEERS
No comments:
Post a Comment